Android SMS Manager
Manage Android Text Messages on Desktop Computer Easily
To keep the data on your Android device more safer and organize these data more effectively, you need to use a practical Android Assistant to help you manage files on Android phones and tablets. Thus, Coolmuster Android Manager comes here to perform as your personal privacy phone manager.
- Backup Android SMS messages to computer and save as CSV format with one simple click.
- Send or reply messages on PC without any restrictions.
- Other data like contacts, apps, music, photos, movie, etc. on your Android devices can also be managed by the program very well.
- Compatible with almost all popular Android devices, including Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony and so on.
Best Desktop SMS Assistant Program for Android
Texting messages can be regarded as one of the most important method for people's daily communication. And it is also one of the most crucial function on any Android phones. So in order to help you manage messages on your Android mobile phone effectively, this program comes here to act as your daily assistant.
- Export and save all important messages from Android phone to computer for backup with one simple click.
- Exported messages will be saved as CSV format on PC for easily viewing, editing or printing.
- You can send a same message to multiple people on PC at one time.
Backup All Contents from Android to Computer
As the best Android Message Manager software on the market, it empowers Android users with the capability to transfer contacts, SMS, videos, music, photos, apps, etc., to computer to free up more space on your Android devices.
- Not only SMS, other data like contacts, videos, Apps, music, photos, books, files, etc. can also be transferred to your computer for backup.
- Media files on your local disk can be imported from computer to your disk easily.
- Almost all popular Android brands are all supported by the program, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, etc.
Install/Uninstall or Organize Your Android Apps
As a smart phone, Android phone allows users to download and install various apps on their mobile phone to enrich their digital life. So do you want to find a tool to organize all your apps more effectively? If so, just try this program.
- You can directly download free apps from computer easily, and install all your favorite apps to your device or delete any unnecessary apps on the computer directly.
- One-click to export apps to PC for backup selectively or in a batch.
Step-by-step Guide to Use Android SMS Manager Program
Step 1. Link Android Phone to PC and Enable USB Debugging
After installation, you can directly launch the tool on your computer. Then plug your Android phones like HTC One, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, LG, Sony Xperia, etc. to the PC via its USB cable. Here, you'll be required to enable USB debugging on your device as follow:
- For Android OS 2.0-2.3, Go to Setting->Application->Development->USB Debugging;
- For Android OS 3.0-4.1, go to Setting->Developer Options-> USB Debugging;
- For Android OS 4.2 or later, go to Setting-> Developer Options, (If you did not find the Developer Options, go to About Device, and tap "Build number" 7 times in rapid succession then back to the Setting page, and then you will find it.), Turn on Developer Options->USB Debugging.
When the device is successfully recognized by the program, you can see an interface like below:
Step 2. Manage Android Messages on Your PC
Messages on your device have been categorized in the folder of "Contacts", you can click it on the top menu and hit "All SMS" in the left panel to see the whole messages in the program. Here, you can send/reply messages, delete message or backup the conversation by clicking "Send", "Delete" or "Backup" button on the program.